I’m a serial browser of the ASOS Curve sale section & while I haven’t been enamoured by ASOS’s plus size offerings lately there were a few items which caught my eye, so I thought I’d share them with you. I’m currently saving up to move flats (hence the lack of posts recently, although I have been quite active on my Youtube channel) but I’m not sure I can resist some of these pieces.
1. ASOS Curve Lounge Leggings in Rib with Sporty Waistband // Was £18, Now £9 – Plus size basics can be an absolute nightmare to find, & usually I’d consider ASOS Curve’s offerings to be far too expensive, but a sale is the perfect time to pick up wardrobe staples like these leggings. Perfect for slouching round the house in, or add some boots & a tunic style top to head out.
2. ASOS Curve Cami Top with Embellishment // Was £35, Now £17 – I think this cami is great for warm summer evenings. Thin straps & the floaty, almost cropped shape mean you’ll be nice & cool, plus the embellishment makes it feel dressy without being overstated. Great for evening drinks.
3. ASOS Curve High-Waist Jeggings with Zips in Acid Blue // Was £35, Now £24 – At some point I’ll shut up about these fucking jeggings but today is not that day. In my monthly favourites video I called them life-changing & I stand by that. If you’ve struggled with jeans in the past then I’d really recommend checking these out – the fabric is super stretchy & they’re high-waisted meaning there’s no digging into your stomach. If these are still available when I get a bit of extra cash I’m definitely investing in a second pair.
4. ASOS Curve Exclusive Skater Dress in Contrast & Marble Print // Was £35, Now £17 – How cool is this dress? I’m kind of obsessed with marble at the moment in all its kitschy glory, so this caught my eye immediately. I’m not usually a fan of high necklines, but I think the sheer panel keeps it light & the waist looks like it falls exactly at that sweet spot I love. Not sure I can resist this one.
5. ASOS Curve Exclusive Coat with Contrast Trim // Was £85, Now £42 – Speaking of cool… I’m so pissed this is only available in a size 26 because it just looks like the perfect oversized blazer, boyfriend cut coat, plus check out that pop of colour under the collar. Buying coats when it’s hot & sticky outside might seem counter-intuitive but a) you’ll be super prepared for that first chilly/rainy day of Autumn & b) coats which were completely out of your price range suddenly become far more reasonable, win win.
6. ASOS Curve Exclusive Tshirt in Dobby Heart // Was £25, Now £12 – I still haven’t kicked my addiction to everything sheer so I’m loving this tshirt, especially as the heart pattern gives it a weird cutesy-yet-sporty vibe that I’m really digging. My only issue is that I’m yet to find anywhere that sells plus size bandeau tops at a reasonable price, so if you know of some, hit me up!
So, those are my picks – I’m not sure whether I’d succumb to temptation but if I do I’m sure you’ll see photos of my purchases. Have you grabbed any bargains? Let me know in the comments.